A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,749 all time views
- HOA Fee: $412
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $426
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ River/Stream/Lake, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 023810060
- Zillow Home ID: 15508391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-785K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 15% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|1243 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$551K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1241 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$560K||3||2.5||1,410|
|1244 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$553K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1240 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$544K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1245 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$560K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1239 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$498K||2||1.5||1,020|
|1246 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$566K||3||2.5||1,410|
|1238 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$636K||3||2.5||1,410|
|1234 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$510K||2||1.5||1,150|
|1233 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$547K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1237 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$548K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1232 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$508K||2||1.5||1,150|
|1231 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$508K||2||1.5||1,150|
|1236 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$546K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1247 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$656K||3||3||1,410|
|1230 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$564K||3||2.5||1,410|
|1248 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$555K||3||2.5||1,380|
|1235 Rosita Rd Pacifica, CA||$516K||2||1.5||1,150|
|1403 Perez Dr Pacifica, CA||$943K||4||2.5||2,360|
|1407 Perez Dr Pacifica, CA||$799K||4||2||1,720|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.