- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12420 Indian River Dr, Apple Valley, CA 923084 beds, 3 baths, 2,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 693 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0444361070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17466859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12420 Indian River Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92308 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% less than in Apple Valley, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apple Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92308 home values.
- 12430 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$266K432,498
- 12400 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$334K42.52,882
- 12450 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$260K42.52,357
- 12380 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$330K432,768
- 12405 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$231K322,106
- 12460 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$250K322,305
- 12455 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$246K422,326
- 12360 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$253K22.52,414
- 12480 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$241K322,358
- 12496 Reata Rd Apple Valley, CA$220K321,971
- 12495 Reata Rd Apple Valley, CA$185K321,598
- 12350 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$238K422,202
- 12490 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$235K322,124
- 18930 Pimlico Rd Apple Valley, CA$308K332,537
- 12485 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$279K32.52,605
- 12330 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$202K321,701
- 12494 Reata Rd Apple Valley, CA$521K443,659
- 12489 Reata Rd Apple Valley, CA$505K433,717
- 12510 Indian River Dr Apple Valley, CA$183K321,534
- 18950 Pimlico Rd Apple Valley, CA$220K322,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!