12423 25th Dr SE, Everett, WA 982084 beds, 3.01 baths, 1,969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Microwave,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Architecture \ Contemporary,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Bus line nearby \ Y,Community Features \ CCRs,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Cement Planked,Family room location \ M,Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile,Floor Covering \ Laminate,Floor Covering \ Vinyl,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,Foundation \ Poured Concrete,Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency,Interior Features \ Bath Off Master,Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Interior Features \ Dining Room,Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry,Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Sidewalk,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level,Master bedroom location \ U,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Potential Terms \ VA,Preliminary title ordered \ N,Property type \ RESI,Rec room location \ U,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Available,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Cable TV,Site Features \ Deck,Site Features \ Fenced-Fully,Site Features \ Gas Available,Status \ P,Style \ 12,Utility room location \ U,Water Source \ Public,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111063434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12423 25th Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292