12423 Mississippi Dr, Mira Loma, CA 917526 beds, 4 baths, 4,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $400,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 666 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 152172005
- Zillow Home ID: 63305899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12423 Mississippi Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Corona, and 9.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Corona Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona Valley home values.
- 12423 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$522K644,220
- 12413 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$473K533,467
- 12433 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$495K433,467
- 12443 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$544K544,220
- 12403 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$534K544,220
- 12443 Mississippi Dr Eastvale, CA$510K644,220
- 12403 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$538K------
- 12403 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$561K544,220
- 7123 Osage River Ct Mira Loma, CA$540K244,113
- 7118 Osage River Ct Mira Loma, CA$471K32.53,254
- 12453 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$491K533,715
- 12393 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$484K433,467
- 7113 Osage River Ct Mira Loma, CA$430K432,850
- 7122 Tennessee River Ct Eastvale, CA$420K544,200
- 7122 Tennessee River Ct Mira Loma, CA$539K544,113
- 7098 Osage River Ct Mira Loma, CA$456K432,825
- 12380 Columbia Ln Mira Loma, CA$520K543,453
- 12380 Columbia Ln Eastvale, CA$495K543,750
- 12383 Mississippi Dr Eastvale, CA$496K533,715
- 12383 Mississippi Dr Mira Loma, CA$495K533,715
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.