- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12428 Jerome St, Sun Valley, CA 913523 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,741 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2629017018
- Zillow Home ID: 20121328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12428 Jerome Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sun Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sun Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 12432 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$427K421,903
- 12422 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$441K521,700
- 9066 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$371K421,170
- 9067 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$380K421,188
- 12438 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$375K421,170
- 12410 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$398K321,316
- 9062 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$413K421,170
- 12425 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$400K321,406
- 9063 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$452K521,969
- 12444 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$421K421,586
- 12417 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$426K421,785
- 12433 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$416K321,528
- 12411 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$410K321,469
- 9057 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$458K622,133
- 9056 Amboy Ave Sun Valley, CA$371K421,170
- 9123 Omelveny Ave Sun Valley, CA$470K532,199
- 12400 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$390K321,316
- 12439 Jerome St Sun Valley, CA$420K421,535
- 9048 Rincon Ave Sun Valley, CA$411K421,482
- 9054 Rincon Ave Sun Valley, CA$456K532,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!