A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.3-1.75M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $27.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Sunnyvale is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $14.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Sunnyvale is $11,685.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 1,674
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,505,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,023
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Double Pane Windows
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Heating: Forced Air
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Built-In
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Ranch
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 90 ft
- Parcel #: 20236012
- Zillow Home ID: 19541263
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: De Anza
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.