12430 Queens Blvd# 3O, Kew Gardens, NY 11415
Sold on 2/27/12: $191,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow664
- Parcel #03359002300124030000003O
- Zillow Home ID113197688
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$217,324||$180K – $256K||-$2,744||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,749/mo||$1.6K – $2.3K/mo||+$36||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Kew Gardens home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kew Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% less than in New York, and 99.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kew Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kew Gardens home values.
Neighborhood for 12430 Queens Boulevard # 3O
- # 5S$279K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 99 Kew Gardens (assigned) K-6 0.1 mi
- North Queens Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Richmond Hill High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Robert F Kennedy Community High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Townsend Harris High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- John Bowne High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Thomas A Edison Career and Technical Hi... (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005