12432 SE Lynda Ln, Happy Valley, OR 970864 beds, 2,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $383,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: 808 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,532 sqft
- Parcel #: 01454688
- Zillow Home ID: 48304288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12432 Se Lynda Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Happy Valley, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Happy Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 12422 SE Lynda Ln Happy Valley, OR$378K322,526
- 12431 SE One Rosa Dr Happy Valley, OR$385K422,703
- 12693 SE 125th Ave Happy Valley, OR$374K32.52,396
- 12701 SE 125th Ave Happy Valley, OR$392K32.52,846
- 12425 SE One Rosa Dr Happy Valley, OR$388K42.52,891
- 12431 SE Lynda Ln Happy Valley, OR$376K422,338
- 12455 SE One Rosa Dr Happy Valley, OR$378K432,556
- 12645 SE 125th Ave Happy Valley, OR$382K42.52,457
- 12427 SE Lynda Ln Happy Valley, OR$451K32.52,917
- 12398 SE Lynda Ln Happy Valley, OR$365K32.53,126
- 12383 SE One Rosa Dr Happy Valley, OR$347K32.52,622
- 12621 SE 125th Ave Happy Valley, OR$383K32.52,958
- 12393 SE Lynda Ln Happy Valley, OR$359K42.52,857
- 12438 SE One Rosa Dr Happy Valley, OR$398K42.52,411
- 12433 SE Imperial Crest St Happy Valley, OR$349K32.52,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292