This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 367 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 403 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 878 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Sq Ft Source \ Appraisal, Eating Area \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Equipment \ WetBar, Interior \ WetBar, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Exterior \ Cedar, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Appliances \ Oven Double, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Lot Information \ Dock Owned, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Sitting Room, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Fireplace Description \ Master Bed Room Fireplace, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Equipment \ Sump Pump w\Backup, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Water Softener Rented, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 490115112021000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1162827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.