1244 Ansley Ln, Mentone, CA 923594 beds, 3 baths, 2,412 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 273 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: EV13236912
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 462 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0298471100000
- Zillow Home ID: 79563869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1244 Ansley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92359 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.1% less than in Mentone, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92359 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mentone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92359 home values.
- 1240 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$348K432,421
- 1236 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$310K42.51,982
- 1232 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$309K421,943
- 1228 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$307K42.51,982
- 1224 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$315K42.51,982
- 2155 Nice Ave Mentone, CA$373K542,741
- 2160 Mentone Blvd Mentone, CA$211K321,788
- 1227 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$361K422,199
- 1247 Buttercup Ct Mentone, CA$436K43.53,096
- 1220 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$302K42.51,982
- 1223 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$342K422,199
- 2170 Mentone Blvd Mentone, CA$349K211,303
- 2150 Mentone Blvd Mentone, CA$202K311,333
- 1216 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$288K421,943
- 2164 Snowberry Ln Mentone, CA$408K43.53,096
- 1219 Ansley Ln Mentone, CA$333K422,199
- 2161 Amaryllis Ct Mentone, CA$294K321,397
- 2168 Snowberry Ln Mentone, CA$354K43.52,279
- 2153 Nice Ave Mentone, CA$358K42.52,421
- 2149 Nice Ave Mentone, CA$341K32.52,318
Nearby Schools in Mentone
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.