- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1244 D St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $745,000
- Price/sqft: $498
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1008 0213
- Zillow Home ID: 422253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1244 D St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% lower than in Washington, and 63.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1246 D St NE Washington, DC$686K31.51,304
- 1242 D St NE Washington, DC$683K31.51,368
- 1240 D St NE Washington, DC$686K31.51,304
- 1248 D St NE Washington, DC$733K31.51,304
- 1238 D St NE Washington, DC$666K32.51,434
- 404 13th St NE Washington, DC$604K--11,002
- 406 13th St NE Washington, DC$641K31.51,020
- 1236 D St NE Washington, DC$655K32.51,456
- 408 13th St NE Washington, DC$679K311,020
- 1245 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$602KStudio--1,556
- 1234 D St NE Washington, DC$656K32.51,456
- 410 13th St NE Washington, DC$630K31.51,020
- 1243 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$650K31.51,568
- 412 13th St NE Washington, DC$637K221,020
- 1241 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$545K321,568
- 1232 D St NE Washington, DC$678K321,690
- 342 13th St NE Washington, DC$779K322,200
- 1239 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$637K31.51,568
- 340 13th St NE Washington, DC$1.03M32.51,958
- 1230 D St NE Washington, DC$700K21.51,615
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292