1244 Lasalle St, Racine, WI 534045 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 02113000
- Zillow Home ID: 70365949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1244 Lasalle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% greater than in Racine, and 112.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Racine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53404 home values.
- 1242 Lasalle St Racine, WI$66K21866
- 1304 Lasalle St Racine, WI$63K311,063
- 1320 Lasalle St Racine, WI$186K124--
- 1236 Lasalle St Racine, WI$79K4--1,160
- 1308 Lasalle St Racine, WI$118K721,470
- 1310 Lasalle St Racine, WI$59K21713
- 1232 Lasalle St Racine, WI$118K422,211
- 1314 Lasalle St Racine, WI$66K31948
- 1241 Marquette St Racine, WI$118K421,950
- 1316 Lasalle St Racine, WI$59K----1,208
- 1237 Marquette St Racine, WI$115K312,585
- 1305 Marquette St Racine, WI$60K211,041
- 1228 Lasalle St Racine, WI--------
- 1309 Marquette St Racine, WI$52K31885
- 1307 Marquette St Racine, WI$56K11760
- 1229 Marquette St Racine, WI$105K----1,682
- 1311 Marquette St Racine, WI$53K----897
- 1220 Lasalle St Racine, WI$80K----1,210
- 1227 Marquette St Racine, WI$62K21909
- 1301 Lasalle St Racine, WI$56K311,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!