1244 Waring St, Seaside, CA 939554 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $378,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 336 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: 012336013000
- Zillow Home ID: 19338656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1244 Waring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93955 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seaside, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1252 Waring St Seaside, CA$357K221,089
- 1232 Waring St Seaside, CA$308K311,200
- 1249 Flores St Seaside, CA$376K421,371
- 1237 Flores St Seaside, CA$331K31900
- 1260 Waring St Seaside, CA$391K321,198
- 1257 Flores St Seaside, CA$257K11655
- 1237 Waring St Seaside, CA$340K21900
- 1224 Waring St Seaside, CA$387K421,332
- 1257 Waring St Seaside, CA$295K21723
- 1249 Waring St # B Seaside, CA$311K11--
- 1249 Waring St Seaside, CA$397K221,036
- 1268 Waring St Seaside, CA$308K21973
- 1265 Flores St Seaside, CA$295K21818
- 1225 Flores St Seaside, CA$346K31.51,025
- 1229 Waring St Seaside, CA$383K311,007
- 1265 Waring St Seaside, CA$292K11757
- 1273 Flores St Seaside, CA$373K21852
- 1221 Waring St Seaside, CA$311K32988
- 1274 Waring St Seaside, CA$368K22930
- 1269 Waring St Seaside, CA$317K22876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!