12440 N 20th St APT 226, Phoenix, AZ 850222 beds, 1 bath, 726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $178
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Mountain
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hard/Low Nap Floors, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ String, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Hidden Hills, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ Neighbor Below, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16619140
- Zillow Home ID: 72105137
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12440 N 20th Street APT 226
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Phoenix, and 54.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- Apt 126$63K21726
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!