1245 Birch Falls Dr, Bellingham, WA 982293 beds, 3 baths, 1,901 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 35 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $389,173
- Price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: 680604
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 512 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ CCRs, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,901 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3803334465320000
- Zillow Home ID: 67692036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1245 Birch Falls Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whatcom Falls market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% greater than in Bellingham, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whatcom Falls home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whatcom Falls home values.
- 1249 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$400K321,902
- 1230 Birch St Bellingham, WA$394K32.252,111
- 1237 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$416K32.52,285
- 1167 Creekwood Ln Bellingham, WA$441K32.52,485
- 1166 Creekwood Ln Bellingham, WA$415K31.752,167
- 1167 Creekwood Ln Bellingham, WA--------
- 1166 Creekwood Ln Bellingham, WA--322,167
- 1233 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$410K321,865
- 1226 Birch St Bellingham, WA$363K32.51,691
- Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$234K------
- 1244 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$374K322,039
- 1229 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$425K32.52,226
- 1222 Birch St Bellingham, WA$380K32.52,000
- 1225 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$415K322,013
- 1240 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$474K32.52,725
- 1218 Birch St Bellingham, WA$357K321,430
- 1221 Birch Falls Dr Bellingham, WA$405K32.53,372
- 1239 Birch St Bellingham, WA$404K32.52,152
- 1235 Birch St Bellingham, WA$322K31.751,742
- 1235 Birch St Bellingham, WA$362K--21,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!