1245 Duncan Pl NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 4/11/13: $465,000
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Townhouse:1,556 sq ft
- Lot:1,017 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $465,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow333
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1978
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1008 0136
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID422191
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$573,413||$510K – $659K||-$2,795||$368||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,569/mo||$1.7K – $3.4K/mo||-$22||$1.65||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 15.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1245 Duncan Pl Ne
- 1243 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$688K31.51,568
- 1241 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$542K32.01,568
- 1239 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$678K32.01,568
- 408 13th St NE Washington, DC$605K31.01,020
- 410 13th St NE Washington, DC$607K31.51,020
- 1237 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$570KStudio--1,568
- 406 13th St NE Washington, DC$597K31.51,020
- 412 13th St NE Washington, DC$628K22.01,020
- 1240 D St NE Washington, DC$702K31.51,304
- 1238 D St NE Washington, DC$675K32.51,434
- 1242 D St NE Washington, DC$707K31.51,368
- 1235 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$557K21.51,150
- 1236 D St NE Washington, DC$675K32.51,456
- 1244 D St NE Washington, DC$798K33.01,496
- 1234 D St NE Washington, DC$689K32.51,456
- 1246 D St NE Washington, DC$721K31.51,304
- 1233 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$560K22.51,016
- 1232 D St NE Washington, DC$701K32.01,690
- 1248 D St NE Washington, DC$709K31.51,304
- 1242 Duncan Pl NE Washington, DC$604K31.51,180
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005