- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1245 Hull St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 994 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 1991 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36542079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1245 Hull Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Locust Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.2% less than in Baltimore, and 74% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Locust Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Locust Point home values.
- 1247 Hull St Baltimore, MD$294K22.51,326
- 1243 Hull St Baltimore, MD$257K--11,196
- 1249 Hull St Baltimore, MD$251K211,482
- 1239 Hull St Baltimore, MD$290K--1.51,072
- 1251 Hull St Baltimore, MD$235K421,670
- 1237 Hull St Baltimore, MD$283K--11,020
- 1235 Hull St Baltimore, MD$276K--11,020
- 1233 Hull St Baltimore, MD$271K--11,055
- 1231 Hull St Baltimore, MD$272K--11,082
- 1238 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$407K332,268
- 1236 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$399K32.52,268
- 1240 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$414K32.52,394
- 1234 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$402K332,268
- 1523 Beason St Baltimore, MD$624K343,500
- 1232 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$401K332,268
- 1229 Hull St Baltimore, MD$354K----3,760
- 1301 Hull St Baltimore, MD$344K--22,384
- 1230 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$400K--2.52,268
- 1228 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$399K32.52,268
- 1303 Hull St Baltimore, MD$350K--21,200
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292