- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 3,039
- All time views: 11,277
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $615,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: 15948733PS
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 9 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Land Lease Type: Fee
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Laundry Locations: Laundry Area
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Lot Description: Horse Property
- Rooms: Guest-Maids Quarters
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Square Footage Source: Appraiser
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 250 ft
- Lot width: 251 ft
- Parcel #: 8236012008
- Zillow Home ID: 21467374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $550K-1.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
11,277 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in La Habra Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.