1245 NE 104th St, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 7434500235
- Zillow Home ID: 49037200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1245 Ne 104th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% less than in Seattle, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 1241 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$469K321,890
- 1231 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$711K43.52,500
- 1231 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$712K442,500
- 10321 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$404K31.751,640
- 1244 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$414K31.751,900
- 1231 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$763K442,500
- 1253 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$404K21.751,500
- 10315 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$285K11660
- 1236 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$488K211,360
- 10309 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$246K311,030
- 1248 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$389K211,410
- 1225 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$744K42.53,350
- 1227 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$766K42.53,832
- 1246 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$495K421,600
- 10307 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$497K32.51,670
- 10403 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$428K31.751,550
- 1230 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$471K321,920
- 10303 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$365K311,300
- 10411 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA$370K421,980
- 1234 NE 104th St Seattle, WA$464K41.751,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!