1245 Wilson Dr, Havertown, PA 190833 beds, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 16080287000
- Zillow Home ID: 9351425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1245 Wilson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19083 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Havertown, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19083 home values.
- 1243 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$133K311,088
- 1247 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$133K311,088
- 1249 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$133K311,088
- 1239 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$143K311,088
- 1251 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$112K321,088
- 1237 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$132K311,088
- 1253 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$125K311,088
- 1235 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$134K31.51,088
- 1236 Myrtlewood Ave Havertown, PA$163K31.51,296
- 1233 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$133K311,088
- 1234 Myrtlewood Ave Havertown, PA$171K421,264
- 1241 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$138K311,088
- 1230 Myrtlewood Ave Havertown, PA$136K311,392
- 1234 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$118K311,156
- 1236 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$119K311,156
- 1232 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$119K311,156
- 1238 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$110K311,156
- 1231 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$132K311,088
- 1230 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$122K311,156
- 1240 Wilson Dr Havertown, PA$119K321,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.