12456 Clarence Center Rd, Akron, NY 140013 beds, 1 bath, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- 391 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 445566
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 500
- Lot width: 350
- Parcel #: 1456890460000004024220
- Zillow Home ID: 89594829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12456 Clarence Center Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% less than in Buffalo Metro, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14001 home values.
- 12441 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$109K21933
- 12456 Clarence Center Rd # 0 Akron, NY$120K------
- 12459 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$165K32.52,216
- 12420 Clarence Center Rd # 0 Akron, NY$122K------
- 12433 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$371K332,552
- 12420 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$448K322,053
- 12499 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$106K312,100
- 12385 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$136K621,824
- 12521 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$161K311,312
- 12353 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$275K32.51,486
- 12527 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$109K111,092
- 12543 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$125K121,139
- 12337 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$309K42.52,580
- 12553 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$146K211,296
- 12323 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$136K31.51,993
- 12561 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$95K211,170
- 12569 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY$158K311,100
- 6012 Cummings Rd Akron, NY$153K321,998
- 5914 Cummings Rd Akron, NY$324K323,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292