- Lot: 5,357 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- 135 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 182
- All time views: 3,053
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 21362738
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Construction Status: Previously Occupied
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Operating Expense: PropTaxes
- Operating Expense: Utilities
- Building Levels: One
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Building Levels: Basement
- Laundry: ConnAll
- Tenant Pays: Electric
- Exterior: Wood
- Property Sub Type: 1-4 Units Residential
- Tenant Pays: Gas
- Tenant Pays: Lawncare
- Exterior: Other
- Operating Expense: Management
- Building Utilities: Other
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Lot Information: Access Alley
- Unit Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Tenant Pays: Insurance Renters
- Building Information: Smoke Alarm
- Building Utilities: Gas Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Storm Connected
- Building Information: Burgler Alarm
- Owner Pays: Property Taxes
- Owner Pays: Sewer
- Owner Pays: Water
- Tax Exemption: None
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 682 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 145 ft
- Lot width: 37 ft
- Parcel #: 490622102059000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1097684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $25-34K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Near NW-Riverside
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.