- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 12,629 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $441,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 762 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- GreenCertificationYN \ No, LotDescription \ TREES, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, KitchenAppliances \ PANTRY, ViewYN \ No, ExteriorFeatures \ PORCH, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, GarageType \ OVRSIZE, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, ExteriorFeatures \ GARDEN, ExteriorFeatures \ PATIO, FamilyRoomFeatures \ VAULTED, DiningRoomFeatures \ COVED, Area \ Lake Oswego, Area \ West Linn, LivingRoomFeatures \ COVED, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, ExteriorDescription \ Man Made, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Oven, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Style \ Craftsman, CoolingDescription \ Central Air Conditioning, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Sound System, InteriorFeatures \ Jetted Tub, KitchenAppliances \ Down Draft, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, ExteriorFeatures \ Tool Shed, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled, ExteriorDescription \ T-111 Siding, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ Built-in Vacuum, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LotSize \ 15, LotSize \ 000 to 19, LivingRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, LimitedRepresentationYN \ No, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ RV Parking or RV Park, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SeniorHousingYN \ No, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ No, AllRoomFeatures \ Bathroom, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Bathroom, Parking \ Driveway, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Vaulted, AllRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, AdditionalRooms \ Family, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Nook, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Nook, Terms \ Lease Option, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Double Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Double Closet, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Fireplace, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Book Shelves, AllRoomFeatures \ Book Shelves, AllRoomFeatures \ Coved, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Double Closet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Suite, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wainscoting, AllRoomFeatures \ Wainscoting, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Wainscoting, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Book Shelves, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Family, AllRoomFeatures \ Dressing Room, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Dressing Room, IDXYN \ Yes, HOAYN \ No, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 2, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Den\Office, AdditionalRooms \ Den\Office, Possession \ Negotiable, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R104681
- Zillow Home ID: 53814671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-850K.
Market guideZillow predicts Arnold Creek home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Portland as a whole. Among Arnold Creek homes, this home is valued 15.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arnold Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Portland, and 64.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arnold Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arnold Creek home values.
|12436 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$338K||2||1||1,044|
|12562 Orchard Hill Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$487K||4||2.1||2,574|
|12562 Orchard Hill Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$492K||4||3||2,588|
|12511 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$410K||3||2||1,890|
|12525 19th Ave Lake Oswego, OR||$548K||3||1.5||1,546|
|12562 Orchard Hill Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$489K||4||3||2,588|
|12465 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$326K||2||1||1,048|
|12511 SW Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR||$377K||3||2||1,625|
|12433 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$1.03M||--||--||5,072|
|12433 SW Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR||--||--||--||--|
|12515 19th Ave Lake Oswego, OR||$382K||2||1||1,432|
|12519 Orchard Hill Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$383K||2||2||1,850|
|12459 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego, OR||$420K||3||2.1||2,305|
|12615 SW 21st Ct Lake Oswego, OR||$759K||4||3.5||4,594|
|12445 19th Ave Lake Oswego, OR||$558K||7||4||1,452|
|12628 SW 21st Ct Lake Oswego, OR||$482K||--||2.5||2,368|
|12623 SW 21st Ct Lake Oswego, OR||$728K||6||3.5||4,250|
|12642 SW 21st Ct Lake Oswego, OR||$550K||4||2.25||3,192|
|12647 19th Ave Rivergrove, OR||$565K||1||1||816|
|12633 SW 21st Ct Lake Oswego, OR||$548K||--||2.5||3,192|
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!