- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1248 73rd St, Brooklyn, NY 112283 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- HOA Fee: $260
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2108679774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1248 73rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dyker Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dyker Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dyker Heights home values.
- 1250 73rd St # 3C Brooklyn, NY$414K----1,064
- 1250 73rd St # 2C Brooklyn, NY$434K----968
- 1250 73rd St # 1C Brooklyn, NY$410K----952
- 1248 73rd St # 1B Brooklyn, NY$467K----969
- 1248 73rd St # 2B Brooklyn, NY$430K321,000
- 1248 73rd St # 3B Brooklyn, NY$462K----1,081
- 1272 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$522K------
- 1246 73rd St # 1A Brooklyn, NY$470K----952
- 1246 73rd St # 2A Brooklyn, NY$453K----968
- 1246 73rd St # 3A Brooklyn, NY$475K----1,064
- 1231 73rd St # 3 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1231 73rd St # 2FL Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1250 73rd St Brooklyn, NY------3,301
- 1244 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$562K----1,995
- 1242 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$709K----1,995
- 1240 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$556K----1,618
- 1252 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----2,812
- 1238 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$647K----1,242
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.