1248 Bradshire Dr, Columbus, OH 432203 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 010005954
- Zillow Home ID: 33828714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1248 Bradshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Knolls West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.1% lower than in Columbus, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Knolls West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Knolls West home values.
- 1260 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$210K42.52,058
- 1242 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$184K321,648
- 1259 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$177K321,757
- 1245 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$163K321,456
- 1272 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$175K321,626
- 1238 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$203K321,896
- 1271 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$182K321,612
- 1234 Cheviot Ct # 236 Columbus, OH$329K543,096
- 1227 Cheviot Ct # 229 Columbus, OH$348K432,958
- 1239 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$175K332,029
- 1282 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$206K42.51,950
- 1234 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$148K321,630
- 1258 Denbigh Dr Columbus, OH$181K42.52,174
- 1255 Langland Dr # 257 Columbus, OH$385K442,736
- 1279 Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$186K42.52,136
- 1266 Denbigh Dr Columbus, OH$168K42.52,174
- 1226 Denbigh Dr Columbus, OH$158K321,524
- 1219 Cheviot Ct # 221 Columbus, OH$413K443,072
- Bradshire Dr Columbus, OH$173K42.51,832
- Denbigh Dr Columbus, OH$165K321,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292