- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1248 Nolen Rd, Roslyn, PA 190013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 288 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 300046188006
- Zillow Home ID: 9901601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1248 Nolen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% lower than in Abington, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19001 home values.
- 1242 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$163K21.51,306
- 1252 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$233K31.51,674
- 1238 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$220K411,446
- 1256 Nolen Rd Abington, PA$168K211,050
- 2765 Turner Ave Roslyn, PA$240K31.51,825
- 1247 Wunderland Rd Roslyn, PA$247K31.51,518
- 2771 Turner Ave Roslyn, PA$255K411,638
- 1251 Wunderland Rd Roslyn, PA$215K311,274
- 1241 Wunderland Rd Roslyn, PA$253K311,626
- 1243 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$224K311,748
- 1239 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$323K522,346
- 1257 Wunderland Rd Roslyn, PA$239K321,630
- 1261 Wunderland Rd Roslyn, PA$194K311,326
- 1247 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$145K311,230
- 1230 Nolen Rd Abington, PA$209K311,050
- 1260 Nolen Rd Abington, PA$186K321,362
- 1233 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$133K211,274
- 1251 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$180K311,300
- 1257 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$184K311,278
- 1227 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$159K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292