1249 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY 112135 beds, 3 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,667 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Total Floors \ 2,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 1215,Lot Number \ 76,Total Charges \ 2136
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 012150076
- Zillow Home ID: 30591436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1249 Bergen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crown Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% higher than in New York, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crown Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crown Heights home values.
- 1247 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$691K----2,014
- 1251 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$681K----1,776
- 1253 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$799K----2,565
- 1255 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$1.25M----3,800
- 1257 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$1.1M----3,672
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 3M Brooklyn, NY$598K11700
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$757K321,100
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 4J Brooklyn, NY$610K21850
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 5M Brooklyn, NY$589K11680
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 4H Brooklyn, NY$703K------
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 6A Brooklyn, NY$709K------
- 1259 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$528K21--
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 2L Brooklyn, NY$590K41--
- 97 Brooklyn Ave APT 3L Brooklyn, NY$590K31--
- 1261 Bergen St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$627K22--
- 1261 Bergen St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.11MStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292