1249 Devonshire Dr, Desoto, TX 751154 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,737 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,737 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 20017580080470000
- Zillow Home ID: 67958147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1249 Devonshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Desoto, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
- 1245 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$154K422,325
- 1248 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$230K533,531
- 1244 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$154K422,117
- 1244 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$161K432,761
- 1241 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$151K422,385
- 153 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$168K42.52,918
- 1240 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$161K322,103
- 157 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$199K43.53,738
- 149 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$173K432,900
- 1240 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$206K42.53,834
- 161 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$152K422,385
- 145 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$163K322,416
- 1236 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$155K422,879
- 1237 Devonshire Dr Desoto, TX$154K42.52,900
- 1236 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$179K422,369
- 141 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$150K42.52,864
- 1249 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$194K--42,446
- 201 Galleria Dr Desoto, TX$195K443,158
- 1249 Barrington Dr Desoto, TX$153K322,338
- 1245 Kensington Dr Desoto, TX$174K42.52,909
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!