1249 Schocalog Rd, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1 bath, 1,613 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $145,500
- Parking: 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Basement,Bedroom,Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 608
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1504001
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35336414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1249 Schocalog Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.9% greater than in Summit, and 129.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44320 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,334 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1231 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$86K321,032
- 1227 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$106K321,104
- 1219 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$98K311,120
- 1239 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$103K211,210
- 1209 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$110K411,296
- Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$86K321,032
- Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$133K21.51,387
- 1199 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$112K311,260
- 1248 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$144K321,846
- 1236 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$133K21.51,387
- 1260 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$106K311,248
- 1268 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$98K431,560
- 2357 Copley Rd Akron, OH$132K211,538
- 1218 Schocalog Rd Akron, OH$139K321,631
- 2311 Copley Rd Akron, OH$87K211,502
- 2365 Copley Rd Akron, OH$116K311,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292