- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
125 18th Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141202 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,048 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $63,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: City
- Quiet neighborhood on dead end street. Mid City Plaza within walking distance.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 2912001820210001025000
- Zillow Home ID: 31459806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 125 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in North Tonawanda, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 119 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$92K31944
- 129 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$71K31864
- 120 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$53K21862
- 126 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$46K11836
- 130 17th Ave # 0 North Tonawanda, NY$54K------
- 111 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$103K221,008
- 130 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$56K2--1,389
- 114 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$65K31936
- 130 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$55K31864
- 126 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$69K31864
- 110 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$117K31.51,230
- 120 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$85K31864
- 107 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$98K41.51,089
- 42 Carr St North Tonawanda, NY$43K11952
- 140 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$73K221,474
- 114 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$75K421,904
- 144 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$119K311,384
- 121 17th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$114K421,632
- 101 18th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$102K31.51,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292