125 Atwood St, Greenville, SC 29601
Sold on 7/31/13: $291,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,650 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $291,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Everything you see on the inside was purposefully selected for style and quality. The kitchen cabinets were custom designed and incorporate 3Form acrylic panels for unique accents. The solid surface countertops are CaesarStone, which is one of the most durable and high performing materials available. Top quality lighting fixtures accent the rooms they serve. The sinks in the master bathroom suite are handmade pottery, ordered through a selected potter. Custom made trim, built in shelving, restored solid pine interior doors, original fireplaces and mantels, are some of the charming details. The original doors and door hardware were painstakingly renewed. The original heart pine and small slat oak floors were retained for irreplaceable quality and beauty.
On the outside, new Kolbe and Kolbe brand thermally insulated windows with Low-E incorporated, historically correct true divided light panes were installed throughout. The new aluminum clad exterior / stained wood interior windows were custom ordered to match the pattern of the original windows. The roof was completely replaced using a high grade, high definition, thirty year architectural shingle. At the same time, the roof framing and sheathing was repaired. A tall custom privacy fence was constructed at the time of renovation around the large back yard and secures a parking area. A design has been prepared for two different concepts for a garage addition, with ample room for future construction.
This home is located in the thriving Heritage Historic District and is within walking distance to downtown, multiple parks, and Heritage Green (library, museums and theatres). The free downtown trolley goes right by the front door, and you will be able to sit on the gracious front porch and hail the trolley for those times you feel like a ride downtown instead. For a buyer with school-aged children, the home is districted for highly regarded Stone Academy and is of course within walking distance.
From the inside out, this is a home for the discerning buyer who is looking for all the character, walkability, and style of an Historic home but prefers the convenience of the renewal process already completed. Owners are relocating within a few blocks of 125 Atwood Street to renew another home.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Lot Depth156
- Lot Width49
- Parcel #0011000303200
- Room Count6
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10988383
- Days on Zillow265
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Atwood Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 123 Atwood St Greenville, SC$163K31.01,611
- 308 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$207K21.01,133
- 10 Buckner Ct Greenville, SC$137K32.01,472
- 119 Atwood St Greenville, SC$277K22.03,332
- 215 Viola St Greenville, SC$112K32.01,254
- 209 Viola St Greenville, SC$116K32.01,128
- 306 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$89K31.01,206
- 14 Buckner Ct Greenville, SC$111K32.01,163
- 221 Viola St Greenville, SC$116K32.01,113
- 307 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$215K33.02,589
- 203 Viola St Greenville, SC$133K32.01,224
- 115 Atwood St Greenville, SC$297K43.03,154
- 303 Viola St Greenville, SC$118K41.51,187
- 120 Atwood St Greenville, SC$289K64.02,968
- 304 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$192K32.52,000
- 15 Buckner Ct Greenville, SC$149K32.51,276
- 116 Atwood St Greenville, SC$258K32.01,688
- 305 W Park Ave Greenville, SC$194K22.02,036
- Viola St Greenville, SC$112K32.01,254
- 309 Viola St Greenville, SC$117K32.01,254
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292