- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,996 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: W:13 P:00061 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59103275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-658K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 56.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% greater than in Boston, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
|123 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$540K||7||3||2,853|
|127 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$412K||4||2||1,680|
|68 Howard Pl Dorchester, MA||$436K||4||2||2,372|
|129 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$405K||2||2||1,485|
|124 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||2,580|
|126 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||2,475|
|116 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$462K||6||3||2,020|
|128 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||2,475|
|24 Howard Pl Dorchester, MA||$551K||7||2.5||3,169|
|47 Harlow St UNIT 47 Dorchester, MA||$280K||3||1||1,210|
|130 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||2,475|
|45 Harlow St UNIT 45 Dorchester, MA||$279K||3||1||1,210|
|114 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$533K||4||3||2,774|
|132 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||2,475|
|13 Howard Pl Dorchester, MA||$521K||6||3||2,746|
|Harlow St Boston, MA||--||--||--||5,608|
|9 Howard Ave Dorchester, MA||$802K||9||3||4,119|
|108 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$351K||3||1.5||1,464|
|12 W Cottage St Boston, MA||$520K||5||3||2,789|
|104 Brook Ave Dorchester, MA||$352K||3||1.5||1,520|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!