125 Buttrill Ct, Jackson, GA 302334 beds, 3 baths, 2,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 619 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 5168378
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 552 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 0033A003000
- Zillow Home ID: 69832099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Buttrill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% less than in Atlanta Metro, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30233 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 123 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$229K--2--
- 127 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$184K--2--
- 122 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$229K--2--
- 120 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$269K--3--
- 119 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$227K--2--
- 131 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$237K--2--
- 137 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$215K--2--
- 138 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$85K--3--
- 145 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$208K--2--
- 146 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$94K--2--
- 170 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$59K------
- 188 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$74K53--
- 166 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$64K431,935
- 149 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$93K--2--
- 266 Buttrill Rd # 0 Jackson, GA$188K321,900
- 150 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$225K--3--
- 154 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$98K--2--
- 163 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$101K--2--
- 158 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$216K--2--
- 166 Buttrill Ct Jackson, GA$220K--3--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292