125 Clarence St, Bridgeport, CT 066085 beds, 2 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- 330 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 99065637
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Sports Court
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0815 B:05
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57237516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Clarence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.4% greater than in Bridgeport, and 376.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06608 home values.
- 113 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$171K421,502
- 107 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$287K522,808
- 142-146 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$309K6--2,826
- 145 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$535K1043,868
- 154 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$262K622,396
- 156 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$211K421,688
- 159-161 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$273K423,591
- 482-486 Kossuth St Bridgeport, CT$199KStudio--2,575
- 166 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$185K522,271
- 279-281 Pulaski St Bridgeport, CT$479K844,034
- 170-172 Clarence St Bridgeport, CT$153K423,446
- 265 Pulaski St Bridgeport, CT$361K634,440
- 66-68 Crescent Pl Bridgeport, CT$306K842,970
- 572 E Washington Ave Bridgeport, CT$216K643,472
- 156 Crescent Ave # 162 Bridgeport, CT$191K------
- 703 E Main St Bridgeport, CT$311K1113,888
- 595 E Washington Ave Bridgeport, CT$1.82M----13,600
- Kossuth St Bridgeport, CT$156K332,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!