- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,962 all time views
- HOA Fee: $47
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $608,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $356
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Indoor Pool, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Above Ground, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1401 B:0009B L:0601
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 56375169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 48.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Watertown, and 88.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (85)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 125 Coolidge Ave|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!