125 Dodge Dr, Nashville, TN 372102 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Please email ElizabethRWheeler@yahoo.com with any questions. ---
Quiet street with low traffic in hidden gem of a neighborhood, close to everything you need in Nashville!
5-7 minutes to Vandy, Belmont, Gulch, Melrose, Berry Hill, and Downtown Nashville -
10 minutes to East Nashville and Airport -
15 minutes to Brentwood and Rivergate -
2BD/1BA 960sf + Detached Garage,
Large and spacious kitchen/dining,
Fenced backyard with patio,
Pets welcome (with discretion of number),
Appliances include: Washer, Dryer, Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $89,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 384 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 11903003600
- Zillow Home ID: 41148607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Dodge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% less than in Nashville, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37210 home values.
- 127 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$125K211,359
- 104 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$106K321,224
- 123 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$85K22950
- 129 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$81K21975
- 106 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$128K31.51,284
- 108 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$88K31950
- 131 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$95K21975
- 124 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$92K21975
- 126 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$91K21975
- 110 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$99K31994
- 128 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$88K21975
- Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$95K21975
- 122 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$120K421,925
- 133 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$132K211,494
- 112 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$105K311,000
- 130 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$96K21975
- 101 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$124K522,021
- 122 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$112K22925
- 132 Dodge Dr Nashville, TN$88K21975
- 103 Stirton Rd Nashville, TN$72K21825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!