125 E 78th St, New York, NY 100755 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 142 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $2,356
- MLS #: 0019343
- Security System
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108498993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 E 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 125 E 78th St New York, NY$38.6M----3,857
- 123 E 78th St New York, NY$13.4M----4,116
- 127 E 78th St New York, NY$35.7M43.54,000
- 121 E 78th St New York, NY$41.1M----3,600
- 119 E 78th St New York, NY$30.6M554,928
- 117 E 78th St New York, NY$32.7M----4,760
- 115 E 78th St New York, NY$38M----5,253
- 146 E 78th St APT 3A New York, NY$7.74M31--
- 146 E 78th St APT 3B New York, NY$9.84M11--
- 113 E 78th St New York, NY$30.9M----5,400
- 132 E 79th St # 140 New York, NY$7.75M33107,231
- 136 E 79th St # 1E New York, NY$3.58M------
- 136 E 79th St # 7A New York, NY$3.84M------
- 136 E 79th St # EM New York, NY$2.64M------
- 136 E 79th St New York, NY$2.79M------
- 136 E 79th St # 9SR3 New York, NY$5.41M------
- 136 E 79th St # 10B New York, NY$4.07M------
- 136 E 79th St # 2B New York, NY$2.83M------
- 136 E 79th St # 10A New York, NY$3.3M------
- 136 E 79th St # 11A New York, NY$5.44M33--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.