- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 259 days on Zillow
- Views: 931 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $6
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 1477544
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Short Sale \ No, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Area \ 302 - South, Association Features Available \ Business Center, Association Features Available \ Exercise Room, Association Features Available \ CC&RS, Association Features Available \ Pool, Association Features Available \ Security, Building Description \ High Rise, Junior Suite (under 600 sqft) \ No, Private Pool \ No, Private Spa \ No, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Recess Lighting, Fireplace \ No, Primary View Direction \ East, Exterior Unit Description \ Terrace, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel \ Electric, Energy Description \ None, Utility Information \ All Electric, On Site Staff Includes \ Concierge, Services Available On Site \ Exercise Room, Security \ Cameras, Security \ 24 Hours, Assoc Fee Includes \ Concierge, Assoc Fee Includes \ Security, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Financing Considered \ Cash, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, Great Room Y\N \ No, Association Features Available \ Guard Gated, Dining Room Description \ Dining Area, Master Bath Description \ Double Sink, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, Disposal Included \ Yes, Dryer Utilities \ Electric, Washer\Dryer Location \ Closet, Dishwasher Included \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic, Heating Fuel \ Electric, On Site Staff Includes \ Guard, Services Available On Site \ Business Center, Services Available On Site \ Concierge, Assoc Fee Includes \ Gated Grounds, Views \ Mountain View, Cooling System \ Individual, On Site Staff Includes \ Doorman, Assoc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assoc Fee Includes \ Garbage Pickup, Assoc Fee Includes \ Water, Living Room Description \ Media Center, Master Bath Description \ Tub with Jets, Refrigerator Included \ Yes, Dryer Included \ Yes, Oven Description \ Cooktop (E), Interior \ Drapes, On Site Staff Includes \ Cleaning Service, On Site Staff Includes \ Bartender, On Site Staff Includes \ Property Management, Services Available On Site \ Cable, Services Available On Site \ Drugstore, Services Available On Site \ Internet, Services Available On Site \ Restaurant, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Tower Name \ MGM - TURNBERRY, Elementary School 3-5 \ Paradise*, Elementary School K-2 \ Paradise*, High School \ Del Sol HS, Jr High School \ Orr William E., Unit Description \ Condo \ Hotel, Furnishings Description \ Fully Furnished, Washer Included \ Yes, On Site Staff Includes \ Lifeguard, Services Available On Site \ Dry Cleaner, Assoc Fee Includes \ Internet, Master Bedroom Description \ Entertainment Center, Assoc Fee Includes \ Cable, Property Type \ High Rise, Built Description \ RESALE, Age Restricted Community \ No, Terrace Location \ Living Room, Green Building Certification \ No, HOA Minimum Rental Cycle \ Other, Assessment Y\N \ No, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Record Delete Flag \ No, Condo Conversion \ No, Home Protection Plan \ No, Hot Water \ Building Boiler, Leed Certified \ No, On Site Staff \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pet Description \ Quanity Limit, Pet Description \ Weight Limit, Court Approval \ No, Litigation \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Commission Excluded? Y\N \ No, Commission Variable? Y\N \ No, Power On or Off \ Power ON, Compass Point \ East, Dishwasher Description \ Built-In, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Monthly, Refrigerator Description \ Built-In, Washer Dryer Description \ Combo, Gated Y\N \ Yes, Year Round School \ No, Other Appliances \ Microwave, State \ Nevada
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16221317527
- Unit floor #: 35
- Zillow Home ID: 79873744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Strip home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among The Strip homes, this home is 22.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Strip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Las Vegas, and 22.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Strip home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Strip home values.
|Other Units in this Building (493)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 125 E Harmon Ave|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.