125 E Madison St, Lombard, IL 601483 beds, 3 baths, 1,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,944 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $316,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 0617101021
- Zillow Home ID: 4485214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 E Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Lombard, and 94.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60148 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
- 606 S Norbury Ave Lombard, IL$367K----2,507
- 121 E Madison St Lombard, IL$223K321,365
- 129 E Madison St Lombard, IL$185K----1,023
- 115 E Madison St Lombard, IL$234K----1,197
- 620 S Norbury Ave Lombard, IL$396K----3,094
- 126 E Madison St Lombard, IL$220K21.51,065
- 122 E Madison St Lombard, IL$211K321,385
- 130 E Madison St Lombard, IL$211K----925
- 118 E Madison St Lombard, IL$241K41.51,800
- 203 E Madison St Lombard, IL$220K----1,050
- 109 E Madison St Lombard, IL$540K533,200
- 628 S Norbury Ave Lombard, IL$171K21860
- 134 E Madison St Lombard, IL$199K----1,408
- 114 E Madison St Lombard, IL$180K----1,276
- 621 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$556K54.53,400
- 632 S Norbury Ave Lombard, IL$182K----852
- 202 E Madison St Lombard, IL$191K311,017
- 109 Eastview Ter Lombard, IL$263K----2,120
- 125 Eastview Ter Lombard, IL$238K----1,056
- 121 Eastview Ter Lombard, IL$210K----1,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.