- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
125 Fenton St, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 171410363954000
- Zillow Home ID: 6400477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Fenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% higher than in Raleigh, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Raleigh home values.
- 207 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$172K321,358
- 200 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$218K--12,184
- 211 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--11,308
- 121 Fenton St Raleigh, NC$264K------
- 206 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--21,599
- 200 Fenton St Raleigh, NC$229K--31,830
- 210 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$199K321,202
- 215 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$200K--11,192
- 206 Fenton St Raleigh, NC$180K--1984
- 205 Fenton St Raleigh, NC$214K321,700
- 211 Robin Hood Dr Raleigh, NC$202K--21,856
- 300 Acorn St Raleigh, NC$159K--11,144
- 307 Robin Hood Dr Raleigh, NC$226K321,506
- 301 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$232K421,883
- 207 Robin Hood Dr Raleigh, NC$221K--22,184
- 311 Robin Hood Dr Raleigh, NC$239K--12,642
- 306 Acorn St Raleigh, NC$234K--11,410
- 305 Quail Dr Raleigh, NC$198K--11,340
- 300 Robin Hood Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--11,104
- 214 Fenton St Raleigh, NC$236K--11,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!