125 High St, Lawrence, MA 018417 beds, 2 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,848 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $289,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0068 B:0000 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 59234981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% greater than in Lawrence, and 50.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 127-129 High St Lawrence, MA$259K622,882
- 124 High St UNIT 124 Lawrence, MA$122K21.5905
- 122 High St UNIT 122 Lawrence, MA$122K21.5908
- 126 High St UNIT 126 Lawrence, MA$123K21.5905
- 121-123 High St Lawrence, MA$298K635,496
- 120 High St UNIT 120 Lawrence, MA$129K22.5907
- 128 High St UNIT 128 Lawrence, MA$124K21.5910
- 118 High St UNIT 118 Lawrence, MA$123K21.5908
- 131-133 High St Lawrence, MA$253K622,648
- 126 High St Lawrence, MA$182K221,360
- 130 High St UNIT 130 Lawrence, MA$123K21.5905
- 116 High St UNIT 116 Lawrence, MA$122K21.5944
- 130 High St Lawrence, MA$227K------
- 114 High St Lawrence, MA$156K21.51,050
- 132 High St UNIT 132 Lawrence, MA$122K21.5910
- 135-137 High St Lawrence, MA$269K622,862
- 134 High St UNIT 134 Lawrence, MA$121K21.5905
- 12 Pleasant St Lawrence, MA$287K623,910
- 8 Pleasant St Lawrence, MA$176K321,426
- 136 High St UNIT 136 Lawrence, MA$122K21.5911
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292