This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Views: 398 all time views
- HOA Fee: $291/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1996 for $72,000
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- PETS_ALLOWED: Restrictions
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Fiberglass Shingles
- TERMS_FEATURE: Other (See Remarks)
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Patio
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Bike Path
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- HEATING: Forced Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 200 Amps
- FLOORING: Tile
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- STYLE: Townhouse
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- AMENITIES: Jog Trails
- KIT_DSCRP: Ceramic Tile
- KIT_DSCRP: Nook
- BTH2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Ceramic Tile
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- EXTERIOR: Wood
- AMENITIES: Other (See Remarks)
- KIT_DSCRP: Stainless Steel Appliances
- MBR_DSCRP: Ceiling - Cathedral
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Loft
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Upgraded
- FLOORING: Wood Laminate
- OTH1_DSCRP: Skylight
- OTH1_LEVEL: Third Floor
- DIN_DSCRP: Exterior Access
- DIN_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- RESTRICTIONS: Other (See Remarks)
- DIN_DSCRP: Slider
- BTH2_DSCRP: Double Vanity
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Parcel #: M:91 L:28 U:13
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56011085
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-202K.
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% greater than in Taunton, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 125 Highland St|
Nearby Schools in Taunton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.