This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 3,966 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $145,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association
- Basement \ Slab\None
- Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse
- Construction \ Stucco EIFS
- Cooling Source \ Electric
- Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan
- Cooling Type \ Central
- Equipment \ Dryer
- Equipment \ Washer
- Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio
- Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room
- Furnished \ No
- Heating Source \ Gas
- Heating Type \ Central
- Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
- Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors
- Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate
- Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In
- Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator
- Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island
- Laundry Type \ Room
- Lot Description \ Cul De Sac
- Master On Main Level
- New Construction \ No
- Parking \ 2 Car
- Parking \ Garage
- Pets Allowed \ Pets Allowed
- Property Type \ Rental Residential
- Rental Type \ Single Family Detached
- Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks)
- Rooms \ Dining Rm\Living Rm Combo
- Style \ Ranch
- Water\Sewer \ Public Water
- Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11 04680166010
- Zillow Home ID: 14653737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-235K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Johns Creek, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30022 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johns Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
Nearby Schools in Johns Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.