- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
125 Ku Dr, Wailuku, HI 967933 beds, 1 bath, 1,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,158 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Parcel #: 2340410270000
- Zillow Home ID: 746350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Ku Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96793, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Wailuku, and 17.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96793 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wailuku.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 133 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$444K311,119
- 111 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$407K311,070
- 125 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$418K31--
- 126 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$496K42.52,298
- 149 Nakoa Dr Wailuku, HI$407K311,310
- 103 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$506K431,958
- 252 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$449K53.52,908
- 260 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$577K421,459
- 246 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$537K542,523
- 108 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$471K431,984
- 149 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$904K32.52,112
- 149 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$1.04M32.52,112
- 272 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$978K32.52,636
- 148 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$551K42.52,212
- 234 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$311K421,644
- 268 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$489K321,190
- 95 Ku Dr Wailuku, HI$339K31904
- 165 Nakoa Dr Wailuku, HI$427K41.51,506
- 222 Halenani Dr Wailuku, HI$349K32884
- 126 Nakoa Dr Wailuku, HI$330K31.51,310
Nearby Schools in Wailuku
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292