- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 2,009 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $407,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0097 B:0003 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-519K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 4.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|127 Low St Newburyport, MA||$347K||3||1||1,152|
|123 Low St Newburyport, MA||$342K||3||1.5||1,040|
|7 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$337K||3||1||994|
|9 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$400K||4||2||1,568|
|129 Low St Newburyport, MA||$324K||3||1||912|
|5 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$484K||5||2.5||1,964|
|11 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,824|
|108 Low St Newburyport, MA||$366K||2||1.5||1,550|
|119 Low St Newburyport, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,128|
|110 Low St Newburyport, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,320|
|112 Low St Newburyport, MA||$391K||3||2||1,230|
|131 Low St Newburyport, MA||$400K||4||2||1,512|
|10 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$387K||3||2||1,368|
|8 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$395K||4||1.5||1,536|
|3 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$439K||3||1.5||1,834|
|15 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$484K||3||2||1,998|
|128 Low St Newburyport, MA||--||--||--||--|
|128 Low St Newburyport, MA||$438K||Studio||1||--|
|6 Coltin Dr Newburyport, MA||$449K||4||1||1,799|
|133 Low St Newburyport, MA||$353K||1||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!