125 Mountain View Dr, Holyoke, MA 010403 beds, 3 baths, 3,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 92 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 71664267
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 1165 sqft
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Stucco,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Wet bar,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tar & Gravel,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,STYLE \ Multi-Level,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,477 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0136 B:0000 L:32
- Zillow Home ID: 56178775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Mountain View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Holyoke, and 39% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 135 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$269K42.52,751
- 111 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$265K221,344
- 145 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$259K31.51,632
- 41 Briarwood Dr Holyoke, MA$372K32.54,270
- 146 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$245K321,662
- 208 Central Park Dr Holyoke, MA$279K31.52,170
- 215 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$409K32.53,021
- 97 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$325K44.53,465
- 155 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$228K31.51,890
- 185 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$297K332,068
- 225 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$409K32.52,940
- 195 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$325K42.53,056
- 120 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$215K321,300
- 37 Briarwood Dr Holyoke, MA$352K32.52,032
- 198 Central Park Dr Holyoke, MA$276K222,171
- 150 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$309K443,144
- 195 Central Park Dr Holyoke, MA$258K31.51,767
- 5 Central Park Dr Holyoke, MA$199K211,306
- 172 Central Park Dr Holyoke, MA$247K421,890
- 180 Mountain View Dr Holyoke, MA$351K333,072
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292