125 N Ann St, Baltimore, MD 212313 beds, 2 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement, 259 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 1701 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36439578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 N Ann Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 61% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Hill home values.
- 123 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$208K32.51,414
- 127 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$203K--2.51,414
- 121 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$199K331,414
- 119 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$185K--21,036
- 16 N Chapel St Baltimore, MD$68K31--
- 117 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$184K--11,036
- 1801 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$186K321,036
- 115 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$204K--11,036
- 1803 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$241K221,036
- 113 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$231K221,036
- 1805 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$241K321,036
- 111 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$202K21.51,036
- 1807 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$185K--21,036
- 109 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$199K221,036
- 1809 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$185K--11,036
- 107 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$222K--21,414
- 1811 E Lamley St Baltimore, MD$168K321,295
- 105 N Ann St Baltimore, MD$222K32.51,414
- 1800 E Fairmount Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--21,414
- 1802 E Fairmount Ave Baltimore, MD$224K32.51,414
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292