125 NW 48th St, Seattle, WA 981074 beds, 3 baths, 2,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,687 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 110 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- MLS #: 647609
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Tile, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 15, Utility room location \ M, View \ Canal, View \ City, View \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7986401280
- Zillow Home ID: 49074905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Nw 48th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Seattle, and 57.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 121 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$580K42.52,100
- 131 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$706K332,640
- 104 NW 47th St Seattle, WA$683K42.752,580
- 109 NW 47th St Seattle, WA$820K42.52,050
- 135 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$888K433,000
- 101 NW 47th St Seattle, WA$1.16M43.53,150
- 4620 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$969K43.252,060
- 4615 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.24M33.253,500
- 130 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$779K422,140
- 4616 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$879K33.252,720
- 4614 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$889K33.252,830
- 114 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$769K323,150
- 201 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$781K322,883
- 4609 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$622K32.51,570
- 125 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$592K21.751,170
- 4610 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$581K21.251,470
- 110 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$641K312,290
- 121 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$642K322,300
- 112 NW 46th St Seattle, WA$682K22.51,720
- 108 NW 46th St Seattle, WA$810K422,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!