125 Route 2a, Preston, CT 063653 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1748
- 186 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: E274429
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Sewage System \ Unknown, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00141500
- Zillow Home ID: 58981034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 Route 2a
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06365, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Preston, and 36.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06365 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Preston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06365 home values.
- 126 Route 2a Preston, CT$230K223,205
- 119 Route 2a Preston, CT$253K------
- 130 Route 2a Preston, CT$170K22.51,866
- 129 Route 2a Preston, CT$108K321,002
- 10 School House Rd Preston, CT$218K31.51,236
- 124 Route 2a Preston, CT$257K432,542
- 9 Shingle Point Rd Preston, CT$223K21.51,782
- 3 Cider Mill Rd Preston, CT$204K32.51,600
- 6 Cider Mill Rd Preston, CT$224K33.12,343
- 1 Shingle Point Rd Preston, CT$189K432,181
- 132 Route 2a Preston, CT$130K21.51,204
- 131 Route 2a Preston, CT$163K13.5600
- 5 Shingle Point Rd Preston, CT$281K52.52,237
- 122 Route 2a Preston, CT$244K32.012,166
- 134 Route 2a Preston, CT$92K11710
- 5 School House Rd Preston, CT$152K31.51,188
- 5 Cider Mill Rd Preston, CT$108K31960
- 119 Route 2a Preston, CT$216K222,184
- 120 Route 2a Preston, CT$134K321,913
- 135 Route 2a Preston, CT$340K523,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!