125 S 56th St UNIT 119, Mesa, AZ 852062 beds, 3 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1999
- 153 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $215
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 5076336
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 14150494
- Zillow Home ID: 50186773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 125 S 56th Street UNIT 119
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% lower than in Mesa, and 22.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85206 home values.
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 120 Mesa, AZ$122K321,229
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 118 Mesa, AZ$118K321,204
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 121 Mesa, AZ$119K22.51,204
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 117 Mesa, AZ$120K22.51,104
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 122 Mesa, AZ$112K--2.751,104
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 116 Mesa, AZ$112K----1,204
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 115 Mesa, AZ$113K22.51,104
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 125 Mesa, AZ$120K32.51,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 126 Mesa, AZ$121K321,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 124 Mesa, AZ$123K32.51,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 123 Mesa, AZ$112K331,204
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 127 Mesa, AZ$115K--2.751,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 128 Mesa, AZ$124K331,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 29 Mesa, AZ$123K221,224
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 28 Mesa, AZ$124K32.51,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 27 Mesa, AZ$119K--2.751,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 26 Mesa, AZ$124K331,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 30 Mesa, AZ$102K--2.751,104
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 25 Mesa, AZ$118K32.51,255
- 125 S 56th St UNIT 31 Mesa, AZ$119K221,204
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292